A Small Business’s Guide to Effective SEO SoftwareJosh Astete
The process of providing a valuable piece of content to sway consumer opinion and build a name for yourself in the market is not easy, especially when it comes to gaining exposure.
With billions of pieces of content being uploaded to the Internet daily, it will be a complete understatement to say that standing out is difficult. Suppose you’ve been using the Internet as a staple component of your business’s marketing strategy for a while now. In this case, you’re probably familiar with the fact that you’re continually going against a few dozen competitors simultaneously.
Whenever businesses find themselves in a tight situation to stand out even after producing quality pieces of content, there’s one solution that can help: Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Why SEO is your key to success and a tool that you can utilize
Although it has been around for quite a while now, SEO remains a pillar of modern digital marketing because of its pivotal role in determining your visibility on search engines.
As opposed to any other “game-changing” strategy, SEO is expected to follow through on any desired results because it interacts with direct factors that determine website rankings. Through the help of the approach in question, you can acquire or target users that actively search for the content you provide (or warm leads, as they’re called).
Seeing that ranking at the top of the search engine results is a task that’s easier said than done, you must pull out all the stops to achieve a “first-page” status. Thankfully, modern technology has made it easier for businesses to effectively and efficiently scale web pages and climb far up the search results through SEO software.
What does SEO software do?
The main goal of the software is to streamline how visitors discover a particular website by optimizing specific related tasks. With the help of the software in question, you can take on the following pertinent functions in the most efficient way possible:
- Tracking search engine rankings for platforms like Google, Bing, or Yahoo
- Researching high-value and high-volume keywords for pre-determined niches and industries
- Running continuous and in-depth on-page website auditing processes
- Studying competitor analysis
Instead of stretching yourself thin over redundant processes, effective SEO software can handle manual labor and make sure that you have more time to focus on growing your business!
How much does it cost to use a piece of SEO software?
Generally, the cost of an SEO software subscription depends on who’s providing it and what type of system is being followed. For instance, basic packages may start anywhere between $100 and $200 a month for standard functionality and baseline services best suited for small businesses. On the other hand, more analytical and in-depth software that caters to larger companies’ needs can go up into the thousands range.
What does the software come with?
When it comes to functions, it’s critical to understand that various service providers and developers might have different approaches, but there are a few standard features that all examples share. Let’s go over some of the most common features of SEO software in greater detail:
- Rank tracking: With an SEO tool, you get to understand where your website lies in the competitive landscape and what your business can do better over time for desirable results. Instead of beating around the bush and seeking hollowed-out solutions with no merit, a rank tracking feature gives crucial information on how you’ve been doing while providing other vital insights!
- On-page auditing: With this feature, any piece of SEO software can help you turn your objectives of ranking much higher, and getting top-quality results into a tangible reality. In a nutshell, on-page auditing tools will help you avoid tirelessly and blindly making changes to every part of your page by pointing out the features that only need work.
Today, ranking on top of search engine results and gaining as much visibility as possible is often easier said than done, but SEO software may just be the difference-maker you need. With the help of a highly-dependable software, you can ensure that you’re putting your best foot forward towards attaining more actionable opportunities and generating high-level results!
If you’re looking for the best SEO audit tool to get all the visibility and results that your business needs amid the pandemic, look no further because we’ve got what you need. Get in touch with us today to schedule your free SEO audit, and we will show you the dos and don’ts of how to grow your business online!